Наша компания предлагает интересную возможность профессионалам в сфере недвижимости стать частью быстро развивающейся команды AZ Real Estate.
Если вы заинтересованы в карьере в недвижимости и обладаете навыками, необходимыми для работы, указанными ниже в описании вакансии, отправляйте свое резюме и сопроводительное письмо на firstname.lastname@example.org с указанием “Job application Residential broker” в теме письма.
AZ Real Estate is a boutique real estate advisory company that offers residential and commercial property investment opportunities in London and UK for clients from across the globe. Founded in 2012, our company has offices in London and Moscow with a portfolio across all of the property sectors, including office, retail, residential sales, and lettings.
This job is an excellent opportunity for a driven Russian-speaking professional with strong interest in real estate, passion for sales and client service (ideally with a track record and reputation in residential property) to join an established company ready for further growth.
Your future performance in this position is an important role for us as it incorporates multiple elements all of which contribute to profitability and service offering of our firm. It includes client-facing aspects where you serve as the ambassador for AZ Real Estate and its strong reputation; likewise you are bringing in the fees to the company and are responsible for growing the business in any way you can.
The position can be full-time or part-time and will be based in our Marylebone/Bond Street office.
- Efficiently dealing with client enquiries (buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants)
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Preparing property searches, getting client feedback, conducting viewings and property tours г
- Understanding all aspects of a residential property transaction, types of property ownership, key negotiation areas
- Communicating with other market players – agents, developers, consultants to build and maintain a strong network and create opportunities to grow business
- Proactively working on clients leads, converting them to instructions, further converting those to closing deals
- Providing clients with regular updates, preparing comparables and reports as appropriate
- Negotiating the best terms for our clients for sale/purchase or letting/renewal
- Posting new properties onto property web portals (Lonres, Zoopla, Rightmove), our CRM and website
- Preparing new instructed properties for marketing, establishing the right pricing, writing up the descriptions, liaising with photographers, ordering EPC’s, floor plans etc
- Fluency in English and Russian, excellent command of both oral and written languages is expected
- Focused on hitting the targets and delivering best customer experience
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly, team player
- Knowledge of London residential property market would be your advantage
- Loving London, houses, apartments and helping people move into them
- Self-starter qualities with ability to work with minimal supervision in a small entrepreneurial team
- High level of energy with a strong desire to succeed and develop in the field
Your compensation would be based on experience and qualifications. It would comprise of a basic salary and transaction-based and business generation commissions.