We are expanding our team and looking for a professional interested in working in residential real estate in London! We are looking for someone who will do lettings of residential property and join our friendly team in a modern office a stone’s throw from Bond Street.
AZ Real Estate is a boutique real estate advisory company that offers residential property and property investment opportunities in London and UK. The company is firmly established as a go-to property consultancy in the London market for clients across the globe. This is done with discretion and razor-sharp attention to detail. We work with novice and seasoned investors based in the UK and overseas as well as those relocating to the UK to study, work and live. Our mission is to provide excellent client-focused advice and services for residential or commercial real estate to private clients in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Russian speaking professional with strong interest in real estate and passionate about high level client service to join a growing company with a track record and reputation. Successful candidate will be offered a full-time position in our office in Central London in Marylebone.
- to deal with enquiries from tenants and buyers, registering applicants
- to work on clients’ instructions for letting and sales of residential properties
- to conduct property search on behalf of clients
- to arrange and carry out viewings as required establishing rapport with applicants
- to support clients in the course of transaction
- to negotiate deal terms on the client side
- to market new properties at the property portals and other media
- to keep records in CRM system
- to prepare reports for clients and maintain customer relationship, provide clients with regular updates
- to prepare comparable reports and statistics
- to build and maintain a strong network with other agents, developers, consultants
- to attract new customers and create an opportunity to grow business
- Fluency in English and Russian (essential)
- 2 years of work experience
- Experience in property is greatly welcome but not a must
- Organised and with an eye for detail as well as the ability to prioritise
- Self-starter qualities with ability to work with minimal supervision in a small entrepreneurial team
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make prudent decisions
- Determined to deliver the best customer experience, hit targets, and achieve result
- Ability to propose solutions and take responsibility
- Resilient, positive, and friendly, team player
- High level of energy with a strong desire to succeed and develop in the field
- Property background, good knowledge of the London and work experience in the sector will be an asset
- Organization & Time Management
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationship
- Flexibility & Curiosity
- Business Acumen
- Ability to listen and communicate proactively and clearly
- Emotional Intelligence
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience and a strong commission structure, paid annual leave, pension and a commitment to help you grow and develop in your role.
For the right candidate we will consider sponsoring a work visa.
If this sounds like you, then send us your CV to email@example.com indicating “Job application Residential broker” in the subject.