We are expanding our team and looking for a new all-star that is a motivated, self-starter eager to continue or launch their career in residential real estate. Join our friendly team in a modern office a
stone’s throw from Bond Street.
AZ Real Estate is a boutique real estate advisory company that offers residential property and property investment opportunities in London and the UK. The company is firmly established as a go-to property consultancy in the London market for clients across the globe. This is done with discretion and razor-sharp attention to detail. We work with novice and seasoned investors based in the UK and overseas as well as those relocating to the UK to study, work and live. Our mission is to provide excellent client-focused advice and services for residential or commercial real estate to
private clients in London.
Here are the words our team use to describe the culture – Professional, Supportive, Friendly, Trusting, Energetic and People Focused
Are you passionate about achieving results and thriving in multitasking and in a fast-paced environment? This is an excellent opportunity if you are a driven Russian speaking professional who has a desire to provide a high-level client service and produce excellent results. You will deal with residential sales and lettings in a growing company with a track record and reputation. The successful candidate will be offered a full-time position in our office in Central London in Marylebone.
- With your strong people skills you will be caring for and responding to enquiries from tenants and buyers, registering applicants
- Working on client instructions for letting and sales of high end, residential properties
- Conduct property search on behalf of clients
- Arrange and carry out viewings as required whilst establishing rapport with applicants
- Supporting clients over the course of the transaction
- Negotiating deal terms on the client side
- Marketing new properties at the property portals and other media
- Managing your own pipeline and records in a CRM system
- Working to achieve high levels of performance and successful outcomes for our clients
- Preparing reports for clients and maintain customer relationship, provide clients with regular updates
- Preparing comparable reports and statistics to support valuation
- Liaising with photographers, order EPC’s and floor plans, making brochures for the property.
- Connect with other market players – agents, developers, consultants to build and maintain a strong network and create opportunities for business growth.
Organisation & Time Management
- Manages workload autonomously and remotely in a fast-paced environment who works well under pressure.
- Ability to balance short term requests with long term priorities.
- Makes sensible decisions about time, resources, etc.
- Plans for predictable peak times.
- Meets and when possible, exceeds, service level agreements (SLAs)
- Proactively and professionally corresponds with clients to establish interpersonal relationships, establishing rapport with others by sharing common ground.
- Serves as liaison with a range of clients, residents, and contractors.
- Facilitates the resolution of transactional conflicts that can arise, working to a suitable resolution.
- Networks and builds rapport with peers, both internal and external to organisation
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills.
- Develops a strong and positive reputation both internally and externally.
Flexibility & Curiosity
- Understands that change is a constant and is necessary to maintain competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Maintains a positive attitude and can-do approach.
- Accepts constructive feedback on opportunities for improvement and takes advantage of learning opportunities.
- Asks questions and has a desire to learn.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of the business products/services for a tailored and boutique service.
- Understands the positioning of the company’s service offerings compared to the competition.
- Develops basic knowledge of Key Metrics, business terms and acronyms.
- Builds and maintains a strong network and creates opportunities for business growth.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of computer applications (Office, Google Docs, Excel, Trello)
- Balances listening and talking when communicating with others as well as asking great questions to establish understanding.
- Proactively seeks insight by talking to teammates or management when faced with unclear circumstances.
- Promptly and professionally responds to internal and external requests via written, verbal, or electronic communication accurately and error free.
- Prepares accurate, timely documentation.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Maintains awareness of emotions and uses this to guide constructive thinking and actions.
- Takes ownership for their actions, understanding their strengths and weaknesses.
- Demonstrates self-control and recognizes own pressure points.
- Delivers on commitments; admits mistakes.
- Fluency in English and Russian (essential)
- Self-starter qualities with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision in a small entrepreneurial team (essential)
- Determined and motivated to deliver the best customer experience, hit targets, and achieve result (essential)
- Experience in property is greatly welcome but not a must. We are ready to consider graduates.
- Strong people skills to connect and be the preferred choice for our clients (essential)
- High level of energy with a strong desire to succeed and develop in the field (essential)
- Property background, good knowledge of the London and work experience in the sector will be an asset
Schedule: Full Time, Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Competitive Salary with Generous Commission
Hybrid Work – Office and Field based
Professional Development Courses
If this sounds like you, then send us your CV in English and Cover Letter in Russian to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Job application – Residential Broker” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.