AZ Real Estate is a boutique real estate advisory company that offers residential property and property investment opportunities in London and UK for clients across the globe. Founded in 2012, our company has offices in London and Moscow with a portfolio across all the property sectors, including office, retail, residential sales, and lettings.
Here are the words our team use to describe the culture – Professional, Supportive, Friendly, Trusting, Energetic and People Focused
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Russian speaking professional with strong interest in real estate and passionate about high level client service to join a growing company with a track record and reputation as Residential Property Manager.
- Efficiently deal with client enquiries (landlords and tenants) in regard to the day-to-day challenges
- Arrange and control maintenance, repairs, inventories, cleaning, storing and other services.
- Handle the tenant deposit scheme registration and dispute resolution, inventory checks, provide all legally required actions and make sure documents are in place.
- Keep records using CRM system (ALTO), keep track of tenancies terms, carry out renewals and endings of tenancies.
- Provide clients with a regular update ensuring an excellent customer experience through meeting service level agreements (SLAs) and building great relationships.
- Liaising with photographers, order EPC’s and floor plans, making brochures for the property.
- Connect with other market players – agents, developers, consultants to build and maintain a strong network and create opportunities for business growth.
Organization & Time Management
- Manages workload autonomously and remotely in a fast-paced environment who works well under pressure.
- Ability to balance short term requests with long term priorities.
- Makes sensible decisions about time, resources, etc.
- Plans for predictable peak times.
- Meets and when possible, exceeds, service level agreements (SLAs)
- Proactively and professionally corresponds with clients to establish interpersonal relationships, establishing rapport with others by sharing common ground.
- Serves as liaison with a range of clients, residents, and contractors.
- Facilitates the resolution of transactional conflicts that can arise, working to a suitable resolution.
- Networks and builds rapport with peers, both internal and external to organisation
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills.
- Develops a strong and positive reputation both internally and externally.
Flexibility & Curiosity
- Understands that change is a constant and is necessary to maintain competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Maintains a positive attitude and can-do approach.
- Accepts constructive feedback on opportunities for improvement and takes advantage of learning opportunities.
- Asks questions and has a desire to learn.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of the business products/services for a tailored and boutique service.
- Understands the positioning of the company’s service offerings compared to the competition.
- Develops basic knowledge of Key Metrics, business terms and acronyms.
- Builds and maintains a strong network and creates opportunities for business growth.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of computer applications (Office, Google Docs, Excel, Trello)
- Balances listening and talking when communicating with others as well as asking great questions to establish understanding.
- Proactively seeks insight by talking to teammates or management when faced with unclear circumstances.
- Promptly and professionally responds to internal and external requests via written, verbal, or electronic communication accurately and error free.
- Prepares accurate, timely documentation.
- Maintains awareness of emotions and uses this to guide constructive thinking and actions.
- Takes ownership for their actions, understanding their strengths and weaknesses.
- Demonstrates self-control and recognizes own pressure points.
- Delivers on commitments; admits mistakes.
- Fluency in English and Russian (essential)
- Organised and with an eye for detail as well as the ability to prioritise.
- Self-starter qualities with ability to work with minimal supervision in a small entrepreneurial team.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make prudent decisions.
- Determined to deliver the best customer experience, hit targets, and achieve results.
- Resilient, positive, and friendly, team player
- High level of energy with a strong desire to succeed and develop in the field.
- Property background would be to your advantage.
Schedule: Part-Time, Monday – Friday 9am – 1pm / 2pm – 6pm
- Competitive Salary
- Working From Home
- Professional Development Courses
If this sounds like you, then send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Job application – Residential Property Manager” in the subject line. Applications are accepted till August 9, 2021.