Laser clinic covenant for sale in the centre of Liverpool
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to buy this profit-generating asset in the Historical Town Dock area Liverpool. The premises are located in Grade II* listed historical 8-storey building and are rented out on a long lease with a reliable covenant. Built in 1908 and formerly comprising of offices, the building was converted into high-end residential apartments in 2006
- Premises GIA – 636 sqm
- Covenants is a well-known UK health company that specialises in vision correction through laser eye surgery. The company operates since 1991 and has 20 clinics throughout the UK.
- Remaining lease term under FRI (full repair and insurance) lease agreement – 10 years
- Guiding price – £1.450.00 (c. 7% NIY)
- Current rent £100.000 per annum
- Business unaffected by sale
Financial indicators above are preliminary and are subject to specification. If you are interested, we can provide you with additional information on your request.