This Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (also known as the GDPR).and Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is AZ Real Estate Limited of 7 Marylebone Lane, London, W1U 1DB.
Name of data privacy representative: Alisa Zotimova
Email address: email@example.com
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender, citizenship.
- Contact Data includes billing address, home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Personal Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our services;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- give us some feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from analytics providers such as Google Analytics and Google tech manager.
Your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, when we acting in pursue of our business purposes and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending our and third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by Contacting us.
The information we collect & how we use it
We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please Contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out below.
- Anonymous Browsing. When you browse our site, you are able to do so anonymously. Generally, we do not collect personal information when you browse – not even your email address. However, when you access our website your computer’s browser may automatically provide us with certain information, including information about your computer’s browser type, operating system and IP address, as well as your access date and time and your referring and exiting URLs;
- Registration and Other Personal Information. In order to access certain areas of our website, or to obtain further information from us via our website, we may ask you to provide information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organisation you come from and certain other information that AZ Real Estate Limited may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain areas of AZ Real Estate’s website or to receive information that you have requested from AZ Real Estate.
- AZ Real Estate’s web servers may also place a “cookie” on the hard drive of your computer (a small data file) when you first connect to our site. This allows us to recognize your computer, on return visits, and helps us study traffic patterns on our website, to improve the site and the services that we provide.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
|phpsessid||Necessary||Preserves user session state across page requests||During the session|
|Icl_current_language||Preference||Saves the user’s preferred language on the website.||During the session|
|_ga||Preference||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years from the date it was last refreshed|
|_gat||Preference||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||During the session|
|_gid||Preference||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||During the session|
You can control and manage cookies using your browser (see below). Please note that removing or blocking cookies can impact your user experience and some functionality may no longer be available.
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete and block cookies for a website. Be aware that if you delete all cookies then any preferences you have set will be lost, including the ability to opt-out from cookies as this function itself requires placement of an opt out cookie on your device. Guidance on how to control cookies for common browsers is linked below.
Use of Information
- Where you register with us and provide information about yourself, we will use your information to contact you and provide you with the information that you have requested from AZ Real Estate. We may also use your information to keep you informed about events, publications and services provided by AZ Real Estate that may be of interest to you subject to you opted in to receiving such information.
- AZ Real Estate also reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the AZ Real Estate website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or by any governmental or law enforcement agency.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please Contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you messages at any time by contacting us or by following the opt-out links on any message sent to you.
Where you opt out of receiving these messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product purchase or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please Contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us by Contacting us.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
- to request access to or a copy of any information which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your information, if you consider that it is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your information, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your information (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your information;
- to data portability (moving some of your information elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your information being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your information.
Any request for access to or a copy of your information must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please Contact us
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.