Egerton Place, Knightsbridge, London, SW3
942 sq ft (87.5 sq m) fully refurbished 2-bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of the Egerton Place with access to residents’ only garden.
This impeccably presented flat was entirely refurbished and fitted with modern appliances.The large reception facing the East-South side has a lot of natural light. The dining area has fantastic views over the communal garden.
The main bedroom features a contemporary walk-in wardrobe. The property has a bathroom, built-in furniture and wine storage and plenty of storage.
Egerton Place is located in one of the most sought-after addresses within easy reach of Harrods and the designer boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Knightsbridge and Brompton Cross.
- 2 beds, 1 bath
- Fully renovated
- Modern appliances
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Built-in furniture
- Double glazed windows overlooking the garden
- Access to private communal gardens
- Quiet location
- Sought-after Address
- Short walking distance to South Kensington tube station
– 700m to South Kensington underground station
– 800m to Knightsbridge underground station
Important information for buyers:
- Tenure – Leasehold and Share of Freehold
- Length of lease – 999 years from 2006 (982 years remaining)
- Annual ground rent amount – £0
- Annual service charge amount – £7,767 in 2023 (including reserve funds)
- Council tax band (England) – G
- EPC band – C