Lexham Gardens, London, W8
Stunning, bright and fully refurbished apartment with high ceilings and a balcony with garden views. The flat is situated on the second floor of a modernized 1870’s building located on Lexham Gardens in Kensington. With 85.3 square meters (918 sqft) of immaculately finished living space this flat boasts 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a balcony, combining comfort and style.
Filled with natural light, an open‐plan reception benefits from over 3m ceiling height and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe space, along with a bespoke Italian wardrobe. The second bedroom is currently presented as a study, has a built-in wardrobe and a working place. The flat benefits from an underfloor heating in the kitchen and in both bathrooms.
Alexa Court is a well managed modern apartment block with period features. It is located on quiet Lexham Gardens, close to Kensington High Street amenities with lots of restaurants, boutique shops and groceries stores.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully renovated by the current owner
- High ceilings (3.11m)
- Immaculate condition
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Private south facing balcony with garden views
- Underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Porter service
- Lots of storage space
– 9 minutes walk to High Street Kensington station (District line)
– 9 minutes walk to Earls Court station (District line)
Important information for buyers:
- Tenure – Leasehold
- Length of lease (years remaining) – 999 from 1986 (962 years remaining)
- Annual ground rent amount – peppercorn
- Annual service charge amount – £3,966, reserve funds – £1,765
- Council tax band (England) – G
- EPC band – C